Itching to feast your eyes on all the money you've made from your van? We're not surprised, it's a great feeling! To help understand when you'll see the money in your account, please review the payment process below:
1. You must complete a short onboarding course before you can receive payments for your hires. You will be prompted to do this once you complete your listing.
2. Owner payments are made weekly on Thursday. 50% of the booking will be paid to you at the beginning of the hire (Thursday after the booking starts). This is known as the initial payment. The remaining 50% will be paid to you on completion of the hire (Thursday after the booking completes). This is known as the final payment.
3. Along with the payment, you will be sent a remittance advice detailing what you were paid for.
4. If there are reductions in the owner payment after the booking is initially secured with payment, this will be credited against the initial payment. If there are any extensions that increase the owner payment after the booking is initially secured with payment, this will be applied to the final payment.
5. Please remember to keep our community safe by submitting a review of the hirer when completed.
Haven't received a payment?
Payments may take a few days to reach your account. Most high-street banks offer you the option to set up free text alerts for incoming payments. We strongly advise you to set up one to be kept up to date with your payments at all times.
Please note: If you have recently made changes to your bank account details in your Camplify Dashboard, please contact us to ensure that payments are being deposited into your correct bank account.
If you are currently expecting money and have not received any, please reach out to us.
91 06 08 201